- Resolution: 0.01mm, .0005".
- Buttons: on/off, set, mm/inch, ABS/INC.
- IP54 dust and waterproof.
- Battery LR44, automatic power off.
- Carbide measuring faces
- Ratchet stop.
- Supplied with extension rods
- Setting rings are included (except 200-300mm).
- Optional accessary: data output cable (code 7306-30, 7302-SPC2A, 7305-SPC3), setting ring (code 6312).
Well designed, durable high precision tools that are suitable for various measuring ranges. Insize micrometers are the perfect instrument for the measurement of a wide range of components.
What are your shipping times?
Wallers Industrial Hardware dispatches same day on all orders placed before 2pm Mon-Fri for shipping within Australia. Delivery times within Australia may vary.
What are the delivery costs?
All shipping costs are calculated at checkout, depending on weight starting from $9.95 and increasing depending on the weight of your order.
Feel free to contact our friendly staff with any questions in regards to shipping costs. Email email@example.com or give us a call on (07) 4633 3774.
Feel free to contact our friendly staff with any questions in regards to shipping costs.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on (07) 4633 3774.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.