- Resolution: 0.01mm, .0005".
- Buttons: unit (mm/in/fraction), ABS, on/off, zero.
- IP65 dust/waterproof.
- Absolute and incremental measurement.
- Battery LR44, automatic power off.
- Carbide measuring faces.
- Data output
- Supplied with spherical anvil.
- Setting standards are included (except 0-25mm/0-1").
- Optional accessory: data output cable(code 7306-30, 7302-SPC2A, 7305-SPC3).
Well designed, durable high precision tools that are suitable for various measuring ranges. Insize micrometers are the perfect instrument for the measurement of a wide range of components.
What are your shipping times?
Wallers Industrial Hardware dispatches same day on all orders placed before 2pm Mon-Fri for shipping within Australia. Delivery times within Australia may vary.
What are the delivery costs?
All shipping costs are calculated at checkout, depending on weight starting from $9.95 and increasing depending on the weight of your order.
Feel free to contact our friendly staff with any questions in regards to shipping costs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on (07) 4633 3774.
Feel free to contact our friendly staff with any questions in regards to shipping costs.
Email email@example.com or give us a call on (07) 4633 3774.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.