- Center head: locate center of cylinder with diameter (d): 1.181" DIA-3.937" DIA, Accuracy:±.006".
- Protractor head: To set the blade at desired angle to an edge of a workpiece, and can be used to measure angles, Range: 0-180°, Accuracy: ±7min.
- Square head: To set the blade at 90° or 45° to an edge of a workpiece. Accuracy: ±8min for 90, ±10min for 45 degree.
- Blade: Range: 300mm/12", Graduation 0.5mm and 1/32" on front face, 1mm and 1/64" on back face
- Optional accessory: Rigid rule (code 7113)
Well designed, durable high precision tools that are suitable for various measuring ranges. INSIZE combination squares are the perfect instrument for measuring a wide range of components. Easy to use and adjust combination square set for checking 90 degree and 45 degree angles.