- Digital caliper, range 0-150mm/0-6", resolution 0.01mm/0.0005", (code 1108-150).
- Outside micrometer, range 0-25mm, graduation 0.01mm (code 3202-25A).
- Dial indicator, range 10mm, graduation 0.01mm (code 2308-10A).
- Magnetic stand (code 6201-60).
- Protractor, range 0-180°, graduation 1° (code 4799-180).
- Pitch gauge, range 0.25-7mm, 24pcs, metric 60° thread (code 4820-124).
- Radius gauge, range 1-7mm (code 4801-17).
- Feeler gauge, range 0.05-1.00mm, 20pcs (code 4602-20).
- 90° beveled edge square, 100x70mm, grade 0 (code 4790-1000).
- Scriber (code 7230).
- Steel rule, 150mm/6" (code 7110-150).
- Depth base attachment (code 6140).
- Zero setting bar.
Well designed, durable high precision tools that are suitable for various measuring ranges. INSIZE measuring tool sets include the perfect instruments for measuring a wide range of components. Easy to use tools for measuring.
What are your shipping times?
Wallers Industrial Hardware dispatches same day on all orders placed before 2pm Mon-Fri for shipping within Australia. Delivery times within Australia may vary.
What are the delivery costs?
All shipping costs are calculated at checkout, depending on weight starting from $9.95 and increasing depending on the weight of your order.
Feel free to contact our friendly staff with any questions in regards to shipping costs. Email email@example.com or give us a call on (07) 4633 3774.
Feel free to contact our friendly staff with any questions in regards to shipping costs.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on (07) 4633 3774.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.