- Meet ASME B89.1.10M-2001.
- Rotary display
- Reading in digital and analog.
- Resolution: .0005"/0.01mm.
- Button function: tolerance Go and No-Go display, data preset, measuring direction change, max./min./TIR measurement, inch/metric conversion, absolute/incremental measurement.
- Automatic power off, move the digital unit to turn on power.
- Data output
- Battery CR2032.
- Lug back.
Well designed, durable high precision tools that are suitable for various measuring ranges. This precision instrument is perfect for measuring small distances and make them visible to the user. Easy to use and adjust digital travel indicator to measure small distances.
What are your shipping times?
Wallers Industrial Hardware dispatches same day on all orders placed before 2pm Mon-Fri for shipping within Australia. Delivery times within Australia may vary.
What are the delivery costs?
All shipping costs are calculated at checkout, depending on weight starting from $9.95 and increasing depending on the weight of your order.
Feel free to contact our friendly staff with any questions in regards to shipping costs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on (07) 4633 3774.
Feel free to contact our friendly staff with any questions in regards to shipping costs.
Email email@example.com or give us a call on (07) 4633 3774.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.