- Resolution 0.001mm/0.00005".
- Button function: on/off, set, mm/inch, ABS/INC, data output.
- LR44 battery, automatic power off.
- Non-rotating spindle.
- Ratchet stop.
- Supplied with setting standards (except 0-25mm/0-1").
- Optional accessary: 55° setting standards (code 3281-SP), measuring tips (code 7381), data output cable (code 7306-30, 7302-SPC2A, 7305-SPC3).
Well designed, durable high precision tools that are suitable for various measuring ranges. INSIZE micrometers are the perfect instrument for the measurement of a wide range of components. Easy to use and read face to measure the pitch diameter of screw threads.
What are your shipping times?
Wallers Industrial Hardware dispatches same day on all orders placed before 2pm Mon-Fri for shipping within Australia. Delivery times within Australia may vary.
What are the delivery costs?
All shipping costs are calculated at checkout, depending on weight starting from $9.95 and increasing depending on the weight of your order.
Feel free to contact our friendly staff with any questions in regards to shipping costs. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on (07) 4633 3774.
Feel free to contact our friendly staff with any questions in regards to shipping costs.
Email email@example.com or give us a call on (07) 4633 3774.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.